Monday, February 21, 2022

 By Akwe Mabs


Lately, I have been making efforts to eat a variety of vegetables.  In this video , I stir-fried a mixture of vegetables including, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, carrots and zucchini. I love fresh mushrooms so I added some of  it.

I carefully washed, drained and chopped all the vegetables.

Then I placed the non stick fry-pan on the cooker, added  table spoon of olive oil, half onion  plus garlic, a teaspooon of black and white pepper . I then added the mushroom, and then the rest of the vegetables.

I let it fry for about 5minutes  and every thing turned out really nice , crunchy and tasty! 

I served the vegetables with some boiled white rice and it was very delicious!

Please try this and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Akwe's Cuisine