Monday, February 21, 2022

Healthier way to fry my chicken!

 By Akwe Mabs

I recently bought this airfryer and decided to try it out! The result was amazing!

It is easy to use and very convenient .Even more exciting is the fact that little or no oil is required.

I  washed and cleaned the chicken (drumpsticks) very well. I seasoned the chicken with

1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 onion, teaspoon of crushed garlic, black pepper, white pepper (optional),  teaspoon of dried rosemary and chicken cube .

Generally, I like to steam my chicken before frying it. So  I placed the chicken in a pot and cooked it for 8minutes. Then I removed it, slightly coated the chicken with coconut oil for extra flavouring and transferred it into the airfryer.  I set it to 200 degrees and allowed it for 10 minutes and see how good it looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Akwe's Cuisine